CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

3.04.2010

The Sickies :(

We have been fortunate thus far in that Gabriel has not been sick yet (at nearly 10 months!)...but our luck ran out last Thursday. Gabriel caught quite a little bug...high fever, cough/cold, rattling chest, the whole bit. I feel so bad for him because he just doesn't know what is going on with his body...And he passed it along to me, so the two of us have been quite pitiful. And poor Andy, he has had to do double duty taking care of me and Gabriel! It's been a week, and we both are still sick, but I think we are the mend. I took Gabriel to the doctor on Monday, and she gave him a breathing treatment for his congestion it was so bad; she also prescribed an inhaler and mask so we have been giving Gabriel breathing treatments all week. Boo. He hates it, and I hate it for him. If this is any indication, he is like his mommy when it comes to getting sick...when he's is sick he is really sick. I am ready for Spring and Summer and no more sickies!

1 comment:

Jo Leigh said...

That's great that he made it so long without being sick! I'm really sorry that you are sick, too...that makes it even worse! I hope you guys are both back to normal (& that you stay that way) really soon!!! Good job, Andy, taking care of them & happy belated birthday, too!