CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

3.28.2010

Following Suit

Some of our friends and family have log-in only websites or blogs, which I think is a great idea although it's something we never implemented...until now. We have become aware that total strangers are viewing our blog, which makes me uncomfortable since there are so many pictures of Gabriel on our site. So, very soon we will mark this blog private and send out invitations to all those we know that follow the blog. If you would like to receive an invite, feel free to email me or comment to this posting to let us know. Stay tuned for more info! ~ Ash & Andy

5 comments:

Brooke said...

invite me!

Abbie said...

Keep me informed.

I've been wondering myself if i should block our site too... how did you know others were looking at your site? hmm...you've got me thinking.

Anonymous said...

I love following your blog and would love an invite. It is sad that there are scary people out there looking at your blog. Thanks! Anna Eisenman Owens

Sherry said...

I definitely would like an invite! :)

Cindy said...

I will be looking for my invite! :) I was wondering who that weirdo was the other week who commented on the fake sugar entry.