CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

3.23.2010

March Madness


It is an annual tradition for Andy and me to fill out our NCAA brackets for March Madness and see who will select the right teams for winning...I am pretty sure I have always come in last place in the nearly seven years we have been doing this since we got married. This year we have a fun twist in that Gabriel now too is included in our March Madness. How so, you may be asking? It's quite simple, really. Gabriel has a set of blocks that are multi-colored, so Andy chose the color that most represented each team and whichever block Gabriel chose, that was his team pick...all the way through the entire bracket. Guess what? Gabriel is beating me!

Also, thanks to an idea from a friend of ours who mentioned they got a little baby basketball hoop for their 13 month old (thanks Denise!), we found a little basketball hoop that has suction cups, so we affixed it to the mirror doors in Gabriel's room. At first he didn't know what to think of this foreign object and just wanted to chew on the little rubber basketball, but yesterday morning (ta-da) he dunked the ball in there several times. Of course I did not get a picture of it! Here are a few cute shots anyway...





By the way, Gabriel selected Kansas St to win it all, Andy chose Duke and I chose Kentucky...we shall see.

1 comment:

Andy said...

That's my boy!! Never too early for sports!!