Here we are at the end of week 6. Gabriel continues to change daily and can now follow objects around with his eyes. We've been introducing finger puppets and rattles, which he really seems to enjoy following and smiling at; we've even heard a few laughs this week when he really got excited over a new toy. I've tried several times to capture this on video, but he's a sneaky booger and always stops right when I get the camera ready! He also is trying to sit up, which he can actually do for about 2-3 seconds. He usually attempts this latest feat while we are trying to lean him forward to burp him - he thrusts his head and body backward in attempts to foil our burping efforts and ends up sitting up I guess :). He continues to coo and talk to us more...the more you talk to him or sing, the more vocal he gets. I'm sure Andy and I look and sound ridiculous, but who cares we love to hear him be so vocal!
No comments:
Post a Comment