One of our neighbors up here on the 6th floor is a professional photographer, so when he offered to take some candid shots of our new family, we jumped at the chance. We aren't really the olan-mills-posing type of people, so this sort of casual interaction with the camera seemed quite fitting.
These were actually taken when Gabriel was just a week old, I just have not gotten around to posting them yet. We went out to Central Park for the "shoot", which provided the perfect backdrop. We basically just interacted with one another like the photographer was not even there...talking about our experience at the hospital and about Gabriel...he just circled around us and took shots rapid fire. He took about 200 pictures, but I've selected some of our favorites for your viewing pleasure :). Rest assured that this was one of the few days that I was able to don an outfit complete with make-up and hair; most days I can be found padding around our apartment in Andy's Clemson basketball shorts and a wife beater...sans shower and make up!
These were actually taken when Gabriel was just a week old, I just have not gotten around to posting them yet. We went out to Central Park for the "shoot", which provided the perfect backdrop. We basically just interacted with one another like the photographer was not even there...talking about our experience at the hospital and about Gabriel...he just circled around us and took shots rapid fire. He took about 200 pictures, but I've selected some of our favorites for your viewing pleasure :). Rest assured that this was one of the few days that I was able to don an outfit complete with make-up and hair; most days I can be found padding around our apartment in Andy's Clemson basketball shorts and a wife beater...sans shower and make up!
2 comments:
Precioius
Those were great!
Post a Comment