Gabriel hit 8 pounds at his doctors appointment this week - yay! Andy noted after we took him off the scale that we had Gabriel version 8.0 now :). He has been a bit of a slow starter in the weight gaining department, but finally seems to be packing on the ounces. He actually got down to 6 pounds 8 ounces in the hospital, so we're pleased that he's making his way up closer to the double digits! Trust me, I'm not wishing he'll grow too fast because these first four weeks have gone by quickly, but I certainly want him to be healthy! I'll post the four week slide show over the weekend, but I figured while I'm on here I can at least post one little picture ;)...
1 comment:
I love it; you guys are too funny! I can't believe he is almost a month old already! He is just so sweet & I enjoy checking in on you guys on here! What a little cutie pie!
Post a Comment