I know, I know...this is what everyone says...so I won't say it, but you know what I am thinking as today is June 9th...and May 9th was 30 days ago so...
I have been surprised at how much Gabriel has changed in one short month. Before I had him, I kind of thought newborns were like cute little slugs, except less slimy. Well, I take that back, they are sometimes slimy :). But anyway, seriously I thought they just laid around like little logs. Turns out I was wrong! Gabriel changes every day it seems, and he is very active. When he is awake, which is more and more these days, all pistons are firing (aka his arms and legs, especially his little legs). He loves to look around and make all kinds of interesting shapes with his little lips. When he is awake in his crib or bassinet, he just rolls around and grabs for the sides. He definitely keeps us amused with his little antics! Okay, so now I'm realizing that it must be perfunctory for the word "little" to go in front of everything I describe; seriously go back and read how many times I just used it!
As it is nearly feeding time for Gabriel, I'll quickly post the week 4 pics and that's all she wrote for this post folks!
I have been surprised at how much Gabriel has changed in one short month. Before I had him, I kind of thought newborns were like cute little slugs, except less slimy. Well, I take that back, they are sometimes slimy :). But anyway, seriously I thought they just laid around like little logs. Turns out I was wrong! Gabriel changes every day it seems, and he is very active. When he is awake, which is more and more these days, all pistons are firing (aka his arms and legs, especially his little legs). He loves to look around and make all kinds of interesting shapes with his little lips. When he is awake in his crib or bassinet, he just rolls around and grabs for the sides. He definitely keeps us amused with his little antics! Okay, so now I'm realizing that it must be perfunctory for the word "little" to go in front of everything I describe; seriously go back and read how many times I just used it!
As it is nearly feeding time for Gabriel, I'll quickly post the week 4 pics and that's all she wrote for this post folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment