CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

7.13.2012

VBS

I have literally not been to vacation bible school since I was a participant at, say, 10 years old? So 23 years ago. Wow, that was painful to type. Anyway, when presented with the opportunity to volunteer at our church's vbs we thought it would be a great way to spend our last bit of time here in the City. Andy and I got to be around friends all week and Gabriel did too. Little Judah had to brave it through 3 hours of nursery 5 days in a row,  but he fared pretty well.

Sky, Everything is Possible with God was the theme this year and it was a great week. Andy was the A/V guy and worked with the music/performer group and I was a "flight crew" member for the 4 year old age group, the Birds.

It was definitely exhausting but totally worth it, truly a great way to spend our ever shortening time here. The highlight for me was watching Gabriel do the motions to the songs, so sweet. And then to hear him singing the songs at home, mmm, makes my heart happy.






No comments: