CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

7.19.2012

PG + Great Lawn


We had a playground date set for yesterday and today. Yesterday it was so hot we only lasted a short time outside then sought refuge at a local cafe where Gabriel and his buddies Kathryn and Adele stood on a bench and giggled and danced. This morning was spent with our friend Sara and her daughter Anna. We were fortunate to run into more friends at the playground, Lucy and Adele. It did my heart good to see Gabriel having a blast playing with his friends. The tire swing was the main attraction for the kiddos today :)





Judah started to get a little fussy, so we headed out in hopes that he would fall asleep in the stroller (which he did!) and Gabriel and I enjoyed the Great Lawn one last time. I  love the Great Lawn, it is one of my favorite places to spend time; wide open space, views of the City, yes please. Gabriel enjoyed running through the grass while I seized the opportunity to take some pictures.








Never too shy to express his curiosity, Gabriel asked if he could take some pictures too. Well, we did buy insurance with the camera, so why not? Here are a few of his pictures:







Judah woke up, so I took some shots of him too. He really seemed to enjoy laying in the grass, which made me wish we had more time to let him roam in this setting, but then I thought "hey, it's not like they don't have grass in Colorado!" ... just won't have the Manhattan skyline in the background :) 










No comments: