I completed my sixth race of this pregnancy this last Saturday, and thankfully it is the last "long" distance I will run for this pregnancy (4 miles). I have been feeling pretty good lately, although not running as often. The weather was perfect, cool and sunny, and the late start date (10am) was a plus too! My 5k race for last month I ran at a 9:56 pace, but I knew better than to expect similar results ... not only because this is one mile farther, but I am also more pregnant. Anyway, I finished the race in a 44:09, which is an 11:02/mile pace. I didn't push it by any means, just tried to enjoy my last "long race" before the baby. Of course Team Goodwin was out there to cheer me on (thanks Andy and G!)
Up next, I have the Fifth Avenue Mile, The Norway 1.7M run and the NY Mini-Marathon (2.62M).
 |
| Before the race started... |
 |
| Waiting for Mommy |
 |
| Almost to the finish line (blue shirt) |
 |
| G holding up a 1 and me holding up a 5 for race "6" |
No comments:
Post a Comment