Well, I am nearly 31 weeks now, wow. The most recent development with BBG2 is hiccups...he gets them every morning! He has always been most active first thing in the morning and later in the evening, but recently his usual kicks and jabs include a steady stream of hiccups. At all of my OB appointments, he has been tracking right on schedule, but for the first time this week he measured a bit big (32 cm when I should be 30cm). The doctor just said she would keep an eye on him...I looked back at Gabriel's book where I tracked my pregnancy and he started measuring big around 28 weeks but ended up just over 7 pound at 39 weeks, so I am not really worried.
Below are my 26, 28 and 30 week belly shots:
| 26 Weeks |
| 28 Weeks |
We are feeling ready for BBG2, not that we weren't before, but admittedly we were wondering how we would handle a newborn and a two-year old. We are feeling more confident and excited to add this little guy to our family more and more every day. Since Gabriel is all I know, I am finding it hard to imagine what this one will look like and be like. Of course I didn't know what Gabriel would look like either, but now that I have gone through the whole process with him, his is the only face and personality I can imagine. All this to say, I am eager to see how this baby will be unique in his own way, but I'm sure similar in some ways as well.
On the name front, we have decided on a middle name (great) but are still struggling with a first name (sighs). I know we will have reached a decision by the end of November...T minus 9 weeks!
1 comment:
You look beautiful. :)
Post a Comment