I started a preschool co-op here in the City with 5 other moms for our kids to attend each week (2-2.5 year olds). We hired a teacher, but meet in a moms apartment, so kind of a precursor to a public or private preschool. Gabriel's first day was today! Of course I forgot my camera in the rush to get out the door, so I only got a few pics at the house :(. Their curriculum is the alphabet, so each week they will "study" all about a letter. The curriculum also includes books, art, singing, snack and play time...plus 2 free hours for me every Tuesday morning, yessssss! Gabriel already knows all of the his letters, but I still feel this will reinforce what he already has learned and will also provide a great setting for social interaction.
Gabriel's teacher is fantastic and I love that I know all of the other moms and kiddos...they are all Gabriel's friends so he feels really comfortable there. He loved his first day of school and was eager to tell Andy about it over dinner. I am optimistic about his preschool class and envision him really thriving through it. Can't believe my baby is going to preschool! You are growing up, Gabriel!
| "Today I learned the letter A" |
No comments:
Post a Comment