CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

7.10.2010

The Artists and the Artwork

I like to paint, but in a small apartment with a busy schedule and a youngster running around, rare is it that i get a chance to. On Thursday, I decided to make that time, and create a painting for Gabriel's room, which i have been meaning to do since he was born, yeah i know, 14 months ago! So i took a few hours and painted, and once i was finished, i had a great idea: Gabriel loves to imitate me painting the walls, why not see what he would do with a canvas of his own. SO, we pulled out a Gabriel-sized canvas, squirted some paint out on a plate, and let him go to town. He had a blast, and created a cute little painting, and of course, painted us both in the process. I had so much fun with him getting messy and playing, then we hung up our paintings and showed them off!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Andy, Love the artwork, both of them! Really cool tree you painted.