CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

12.31.2009

Pa Rum Pa Pa Pum

Merry Christmas! We had an excellent Christmas at the Goodwin household, we could not have asked for anything more. Gabriel's first Christmas was perfect. Naturally, as predicted, Gabriel loved all of the crinkly tissue and wrapping paper (and even managed to ingest a bit of the paper - oops - no harm done). He actually had Christmas all day long because it took him so long to open just one gift, that he had to keep going down for his naps, then waking up to open more gifts. He opened his last gift around midnight Christmas night :). He was such a joy to watch, and even got into the unwrapping more than I anticipated. By the end of the day, he was really getting the hang of tearing open a package.

Mimi and D Daddy and Aunt Steph came over for Christmas brunch, and then Uncle Matt and Aunt Mandy joined us for Christmas Dinner and games. It was great to be celebrating with family. We feel so blessed to have Gabriel and our families around us to share in our joy of him. I know this is a Christmas we will never forget. The photos are a compilation of our entire Christmas season.

[PS - our computer died between the time I wrote this post and when I tried to put together the slide show...SO I borrowed a work computer (a mac that I don't know how to use yet) and am trying to get the pictures compiled - please check back soon for the addition of the slide show!!]

UPDATE: Here is the show!




2 comments:

Steph said...

I cant believe he can wear the crochet hat! Too cute

susan said...

Hey gang, the slide show is great, some great pics of Christmas. Gabriel is so sweet I could just eat him up. love ya Mimi