Christmas is in full swing at the Goodwin residence! We went to our Christmas tree "lot" (the corner of W 90th St and Columbus Avenue - ha!) and picked out a tree the weekend after Thanksgiving. Since Gabriel seems to be on the verge of crawling (well and let's be honest, our apartment is so small) we got a cute little 3 1/2 foot tree and placed it on top of our end table. Gabriel was instantly drawn to the Christmas tree lights...his face practically glazed over as he stared at the completed tree:
We also finished Christmas shopping for Gabriel...I realize this is probably the first and only year I will complete all the shopping so early in December. All of his presents are already wrapped and under the little tree.
We've also checked off of our list sending out Christmas cards, setting a date to take Gabriel to see the Rockefeller Christmas tree and department store windows, and have commenced holiday baking (which I typically do on and off throughout December)...looking forward to making some really great memories. Say tuned for more Christmas in the making :)
1 comment:
Have fun creating memories! I've enjoyed trying to merge both mine and Bryan's childhood things along with creating our own with the kids! Oh, and I LOVE the Christmas card!! :) Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment