A blizzard just came plowing through the Northeast and dumped about a foot of snow in New York City (Gabriel's first snow). It is just beautiful here, I love it. Of course we took Gabriel (and the pups) to Central Park to play in the snow. Gabriel already had a snow suit and boots just waiting to be taken out of the closet and put to good use, so we suited him up and headed outside. It was quite the winter wonderland. I hope it lasts until Christmas day so we can say we had a white Christmas. Gabriel was such a sweet little snow angel, but we didn't get much of a response out of him...I guess what did I expect from a 7-month old? There were not a whole lot of smiles to be had, but I think that was largely due to the discomfort of his stay-puff-marshmellow-man suit. He had trouble bending at the waist and bending his legs, so I think he was frustrated with that. In any case, we got some good pictures. Enjoy.
1 comment:
What awesome pictures! He looks super precious in that little snow suit! Oh my goodness! I love it! Have fun enjoying the snow!!!! Hope you get your wish to have a white Christmas...that would be very special for his first!
Post a Comment