I was giving Gabriel a bath this evening, like any other day. Andy had taken the dogs out to the park, so I was going solo on this particular occasion. I pulled Gabriel out of the tub and took him to his changing table - he looked so sweet wrapped up in his hoodie towel that I couldn't resist picking up the camera that was conveniently sitting there and snapping a picture. Imagine my surprise when I saw this:

Oops! It was back to the bath for me and G to wash off the pee-pee - HA!
Oops! It was back to the bath for me and G to wash off the pee-pee - HA!
5 comments:
Too funny! Thanks for the laugh! It's hard to actually catch a picture of the action :)
That is hilarious! I guess we miss out a little not having a boy!
That face is priceless, like he knows. :)
Loooove it!!!! :)
This makes my day! Too hilarious! I am really impressed that you caught him in action...we have many similar memories, but no photo evidence! Thanks for a good laugh!
Post a Comment