CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

11.30.2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We thoroughly enjoyed our Thanksgiving holiday. Gabriel and I were fortunate enough to spend an entire week in SC visiting family and friends. Daddy and the pups were able to join on Thanksgiving day. We had a great time and of course enjoyed some delicious food. We made the 12 hour drive back through the night Saturday - Gabriel was an absolute angel, and we didn't encounter any traffic. Although we were sad to leave our family, it was a relief to get back in the City safe and sound and get settled back in. Here are some pics from our whole week.



3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Great photos! You will have to email me the cousins shot!

Kathryn said...

Nevermind - I figured out how to download it! :)

Jo Leigh said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I KNOW your parents enjoyed having you guys for the holiday, & I'm glad Andy wasn't left with the monkey for too long! Gabriel just gets cuter & cuter!!