CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

11.21.2009

Drooling and Cranky and White Tips Oh My

Teeth have arrived for master Gabriel. Remember I previously mentioned he is a biter? Well Wednesday was a typical day for us, including a few of his biting sessions (I've kind of gotten used to it quite frankly). Imagine my surprise Thursday when all of the sudden a chomp elicited a much higher degree of pain. I checked his mouth and found two small white tips emerging from his bottom gums - overnight Gabriel cut his two bottom teeth. I had noticed him being a bit more fussy, but just chalked it up to him being tired. I have to admit he is not overly cranky, which I am thankful for (so yes I may have exaggerated the blog title a bit at an attempt at a play on words). We'll see how his teething progresses (ps - this pic is not of his new teeth, but it was taken Thursday and I thought it was cute all the same):



No comments: