CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

12.16.2011

One Month

Yeeeaaaaa, so clearly the "Judah posts" will not be nearly as frequent as I posted when Gabriel was a baby. Imagine that. Yes, it's already been a month since Judah arrived, and I have little to show for it in the photograph department (*winces*), so here is what we managed to capture:







Judah continues to do really well in terms of gaining weight and growing, although I must say we've entered that grumpy, gassy stage that most infants go through around this time :(. We hope it passes, but needless to say, the honeymoon is over! Judah is working on his eye contact really hard and getting pretty good at it, which makes Mommy and Daddy really happy :). He is also working on his smile...we're not quite there yet, he can manage this cute little smirk, but we've yet to see a full smile. I think he is being a tease. 

His next doctor's appointment isn't until the New Year, so we don't have any updates on his growth ... stay tuned when he hits about 7 weeks for that! 

1 comment:

susan said...

Such a cutie! Precious pics, he looks so content and adorable.