Last Saturday (after the aforementioned race and photo shoot), Andy and I took Gabriel to the Intrepid Museum...for free! I received an email from one of the moms in my mom's group with a one day free admission pass to a long list of museums in New York. Andy has been wanting to visit the Intrepid Museum ever since its return last Spring (plus Gabriel had been sporting his pilot hat all day, so it was only fitting you know). It was really neat to see all of the military history behind this aircraft carrier. Gabriel seemed to enjoy taking in all the new sites...maybe he will be a pilot one day for real? It was the cutest thing, we ended up walking home because it was such a beautiful day (4.5 miles mind you!) and Gabriel fell asleep resting his head in Andy's hand. I unfortunately did not get a picture of this :(. We hope to be able to expose Gabriel to more and more of what new York City has to offer as he gets older.
No comments:
Post a Comment