Andy and I ran the Fifth Avenue Mile race this morning...yes, as its name suggests, it is in fact one mile run down New York's famous Fifth Avenue. We both enjoy this race because you run all out for one mile, then it's over. I became acutely aware that I have not built back any of my speed (running a 7:30 mile all out is not that impressive). Andy did rather well, per usual, and ran a 4:50. So anyway, we were walking back home after the race and wanted to take a race picture with Gabriel, but it was such a beautiful morning and Gabriel looked so cute, it turned into a mini photo shoot for Gabriel and we forgot all about the race! Enjoy...
2 comments:
Too cute! He's getting so big! Love the airplane hat!
So cute!!! Don't you love how one picture turns into 25+!! It happens to us all the time--he is so precious and your time isn't too bad--brings me back to the good ole track days. Anna E.Owens
Post a Comment