Andy and I had an amazing summer with Gabriel and were so fortunate to both be off of work. We are now winding down our first week back to work and trying to stay buoyed by all the fun times we had as a new family. To mark the end of summer, I thought I'd post one more slide show with pictures from the last month; these are weeks 14 - 18 for Gabriel (pretty much since we returned from our trip to SC):
As fall is quickly approaching and is mine and Andy's favorite season, we are looking forward to running in cooler weather in the park, going apple picking, and attempting a day hike with Gabriel to enjoy the leaves. As always, stay tuned for the latest from the Goodwins :).
As fall is quickly approaching and is mine and Andy's favorite season, we are looking forward to running in cooler weather in the park, going apple picking, and attempting a day hike with Gabriel to enjoy the leaves. As always, stay tuned for the latest from the Goodwins :).
No comments:
Post a Comment