We took our little pumpkin apple picking today at an orchard about an hour north of the city...the same one we went to last year. Andy and I have been apple picking every fall pretty much since we've been married, but today was especially fun to have this "old" experience through new eyes. Aunt Steph came along and we all had a great time. The weather was perfect, the leaves were beautiful, and the apple cider and cider donuts were delicious (you just can not complete an apple picking day without partaking in cider, well, everything). For the first time this year, we also took a spin around the pumpkin patch to pick out a little pumpkin for Gabriel. Plus he was donning his pumpkin shirt (which incidentally was the very first stitch of clothing Andy and I ever bought when I found out I was pregnant). Gabriel laughed and squealed his way through the rows of apple trees...the wind blowing in his face. Precious.
2 comments:
Fun times!! Looks like Gabriel REALLY loves his pumpkin! :)
Looks like lots of fun! Gabriel looks too cute! Love the pumpkin shirt!
Post a Comment