CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

10.26.2009

Brought to You By the Letter 'M'

M is for MUSEUMS. I have to admit that Andy and I are not necessarily cultural and historical fanatics (I mean come on folks, we're engineers). But we do enjoy the occasional spin around a museum, and last week we had the opportunity to see two museums for free. First, on Wednesday the Guggenheim was celebrating 50 years so they had events all day and were exhibiting the artist Kandinsky. Second the Cooper-Hewitt Design Museum also had events and free admission all week, so we ventured there on Saturday. Their current exhibition was all about sustainable design, so of course I thought that was cool. We definitely want to expose Gabriel to all this great city has to offer, even at this embryonic stage, in terms of art appreciation at least (although he really does seem to enjoy looking around, eyes wide open as he takes it all in).



No comments: