Yayy! Congrats on getting in. Of course you need two babysitters. :)I know you can do it! Kay has an app 'C25K' couch to 5k. Think Ill get it and just get moving. :)
Thanks! And G can always use an extra "sitter" :). I actually didn't even do the lottery, I just ran enough races last year as an NYRR member to automatically get in...kind of hard to turn down a freebie to the greatest marathon in the world :)...now what if I run enough races every year to always get in...oh I can't think about that - I'm not Andy!!
7 comments:
Hmmm...do you need a babysitter?
I'm not positive...but it makes me tired just thinking about it!?!
Yes we could use a babysitter...and it makes me tired too! (I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...)
Yayy! Congrats on getting in. Of course you need two babysitters. :)I know you can do it! Kay has an app 'C25K' couch to 5k. Think Ill get it and just get moving. :)
Thanks! And G can always use an extra "sitter" :). I actually didn't even do the lottery, I just ran enough races last year as an NYRR member to automatically get in...kind of hard to turn down a freebie to the greatest marathon in the world :)...now what if I run enough races every year to always get in...oh I can't think about that - I'm not Andy!!
So excited to have my favorite team mate on this year's NYC Marathon. I look forward to celebrating our triumphs together!!!
Count us in on the sitter!!!! sweet deal to see you guys run and keep our favorite grandson :)
Post a Comment