CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

6.20.2010

Baby Filing

So I love how Gabriel has his own "filing" system...we find both his toys and our things in the oddest places and I wonder what he was thinking when he grabbed that object and put it there. For example, the other day we found the remote battery cover (just the cover, not the remote) in the umbrella stand, his ring set in Laney's dog bowl (IN her kennel), and one of his play cards (an old starbucks gift card or something like that) nested in one of his books. Silly boy.

2 comments:

Jo Leigh said...

Hee he. That's funny! Brayden's favorite is too put his hand in between hanging clothes in our closet to leave little treasures to eventually find in our shoes!

Ashley said...

HA! That's funny Jo Leigh, I can imagine your surprise with random objects in your shoes! They are so funny about things aren't they?