CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

6.22.2010

Sum-Sum-Summa Time

It is June, so summer is here! Andy is almost finished with the school year, but of course Gabriel and I have been enjoying summer for a while now. We can't wait for Andy to be off for the summer officially (T minus 3 days). Here is what we have been getting into since the weather turned nice. I hope to post many more pictures as we enjoy our summer...last year Andy and I had some serious misconceptions about what Gabriel would be like over the summer as a 2-4 month old. I mean don't get me wrong, we still took trips and had a good time, but it was A LOT more work than we thought. This summer, Gabriel is at a great age and hopefully we can all relax! Our (planned) trips include Cape Cod, Charleston, and an Irmo/Greenville trip late summer.


2 comments:

Steph said...

All those pic's are waaay cute! Cant wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

susan said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! pics. Gabriel is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!