CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

8.23.2009

I <3 FEET

Gabriel found his feet last Friday and has been obsessed with them ever since. He was wearing a pair of pajamas with little chicken feet and he just looked down and noticed them. He lunged forward and grabbed on. He spent a good 5-10 minutes staring and playing with his feet, I don't think he even realized he was sitting in front of me. He now incorporates daily foot time...on the changing table, while sitting in Greenie, laying on the bed, sitting in our laps...anytime is feet time! He hasn't managed to get them up to his mouth yet (although he has tried); right now he seems content with just grabbing them with his fingers.






Also this past week, Gabriel took up an interest in books, is suddenly rolling over and over like a champ, and loves to grab for his toys. Dexterity here we come!



2 comments:

Cindy said...

Precious! He looks so much bigger than when we saw him the other week!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much he has changed in the last couple of weeks! You all look great! Love ya! - Tori