CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

2.12.2009

I Passed!

I had my glucose test this past Monday at my regular check-up. Naturally, I had heard the stories of how foul the mysterious orange liquid is, but you just can't appreciate how bad it really is until you have to chug it down yourself in five minutes! As Napoleon would say "Gross!".

I managed to get it all down in six minutes, so whatever...I figure that is better than getting it down in under five only to see it come right back up :). The good news is, I passed!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Congratulations on passing the test! I never understood why no one likes drinking it! I always thought it tasted like orange soda! :) Guess I'm weird that way!

Jo Leigh said...

Congratulations, Ashley! Sherry, I agree with you...but maybe I'm just weird, too. : ) I had heard such bad stuff about it & I thought it tasted like orange soda, too!

Ashley said...

Hey you two - yes you are weird! Ha, ha, just kidding. Maybe I am the one with the messed up palette :)...oh well :)