CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

1.24.2009

Six Races Down...Three To Go!

As promised, I've posted a collage of the past 6 months of races since I have been pregnant. The first one, back in August, I had no idea I was pregnant, but I am still counting it! Each pic has the race month and length, how far along I was when I ran it, and my time...




For February I'll run a 5k in Prospect Park in Brooklyn, then a 2- miler in FDR Park for St. Patty's Day in March...and I still have to find a race for April. Since my due date is May 17th, I don't anticipate running a race that month, but if I do I will be really hard core :)...


Now, a few more belly shots. The last pic I took was at 20 weeks, so here I am at 23 weeks and 24 weeks. I'm going to try and take at least one per week from here on out.


4 comments:

Cindy said...

Awwww! My little Ashley looks so dang cute! You really do look great! I'm so proud of you and Baby Goodwin with your running. You're so awesome!

Sherry said...

I agree with Cindy! Pregnancy looks good on you! I hope you have broken down and enjoyed some maternity clothes now! They really aren't so bad! Are you enjoying all the kicks and movements of your little man?

Abbie said...

Must agree with everyone else.. you look great! I'm so impressed that you're keeping up with your running! You look great and I can't wait to see more pictures! How is the baby room coming? Will you be heading back down to SC before the baby is born?

Anonymous said...

Wow that tummy has grown a lot since Christmas. :) Hopefully I'll be off a day and can come home in Feb...Steph