So I'm approaching the five month mark, which of course means I am more than half way there (this is good news)...but I am still so tired all of the time. I thought I would have regained some of my energy by now, but alas I have not. So I have come to the conclusion that making a human from scratch is hard work! This is going to have to be one heck of a kid if my body is this exhausted all the time while creating it :). I hope to have a least a small window if both feeling well and feeling energized before I reach the uncomfortable months of being huge and swollen and tired ... and probably cranky. Other than that, I am thoroughly enjoying the Christmas Season...we plan to go see all the famous NY sites this weekend (windows at Macy's and Bergdorf, Rockefeller lights and tree, St. Patricks, etc). I hope this makes the weekend go by quickly because that will put us close to Tuesday morning! It is snowing in the City right now, so it should be a great weekend to enjoy.
1 comment:
Yes, I was truly amazed at how much life that tiny little bean sucked out of me during the early months of pregnancy. :) I hope you regain some energy soon. Enjoy your weekend taking in the sites...take pictures! :)
Post a Comment