We found out this morning at the anatomy scan at the hospital that we are indeed having a baby boy. We could not be more thrilled to finally know! As we’ve said before, neither one of us had a preference as to which we would have, but knowing now makes it even that much more exciting and real. Early on, Andy and I both thought it was going to be a girl, but I never had that strong gut feeling some mothers-to-be have. I think I’m almost as excited to stop calling my baby “It” than anything :). So now we have a lot of planning to do…oh and lots of shopping to do of course!
We’re headed to Pittsburgh tomorrow morning to spend the holidays with my family. Andy and Jim and my dad will be building the baby’s bassinet and changing table tray, as well as put some finishing touches on the crib project from Thanksgiving, so that will almost complete the nursery set we’re building. I’ll post some pictures when I get a chance.
2 comments:
I'm sure you guys are excited to finally know that you've got a sweet little boy growing in your belly! :) I hope you have safe travels and a GREAT Christmas with the family!
Yea! Congratulations on finding out you have a baby BOY!!! I have loved the special bond I have with Tillman, and I am sure you will feel the same way when you have your sweet little guy! Can't wait to meet him! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment