CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

4.11.2012

Trapeze!

Andy signed us up for Trapeze School for my birthday this year (and recruited my entire family to pitch in, thanks!!!) ... I know, it's a week early, but he is off from school for Spring break, so it was the perfect opportunity to do it mid-week. I have been wanting to do Trapeze for a few years now, so this was a much anticipated event! 

The rig is set up on a pier by the Hudson River, so great views about four stories up (on top of a parking garage). We got two hours to learn a series of "tricks" and then performed them all in succession at the end of the two hour class. We learned to swing down, hang by our knees, do a back flip, and a "catch" with one of the instructors. It's surprisingly easier than one would think!

We had a blast, and Gabriel and Judah got to watch us. I would love to go back sometime and learn some more tricks, but I can safely say I have no plans to join the circus :)

Happy Birthday to me! Thanks Andy, you give the best birthday gifts! No jewelry or flowers for me, I'll take anything adventurous please!


















1 comment:

susan said...

Glad y'all had so much fun!