CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

4.25.2012

Spring

Even though we had a mild winter this year, it is still nice to see Spring arrive! We took the boys out for a picnic one evening, have had more playground and park time, and of course are enjoying having the windows open and letting in the fresh air. Here are a few "Spring" shots:












1 comment:

Anna Owens said...

Hey Ashley! I got on the blog site :) It sounds like you have had a tough time with Judah and latching on. I am going to take Daniel in a couple of weeks for his 9 month check up and I am thinking that he might have the same thing. Nursing him was so hard!! I began pumping a lot earlier than I did with Hampton. Also, just the amount of time that it takes now with 2 is different than with one. You look great and your 4mile time was really good! Hope that you and Andy and little G are doing well. :) Anna Owens