I ran a 10k this morning, my third race of this pregnancy. I had planned to take it easy, and I did, but it was still hard! I finished in just over an hour (where as I can finish a 10k in about 50 minutes), so I thought I would cross the finish line feeling energized...nope. Dead tired. Thankfully I had a friend to run with to keep me going for all 6.2 miles! Thanks Amelia!
This was a women's only race, something I am not particularly fond of even though I am a woman, so my subtle rebellion was to wear blue when the majority of the other 5,000 women were decked out in pink, purple, and race skirts. But I have to say I enjoyed myself, and was fortunate enough to have a whole group of fellow mom friends to meet up with for the race:
As always, Andy and Gabriel came out to cheer me on. I love seeing them along the race course! I took the opportunity post-race to take a picture with my favorite little man, and it doubles as my first belly shot (sort of!):
No comments:
Post a Comment