CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

4.11.2011

23 Months

T minus 1 month until Gabriel hits the big "2"! We've had some beautiful Spring preview weather, so we took the opportunity to head out the park for Gabriel's 23 month pictures. He is really such a character, a joy to Andy and me, and of course a challenge as well...his independence is maturing by the day and he knows how to show it. I find myself amazed by the things he picks up on and says these days, what a little sponge! 

He's graduated to a booster seat at the table, which he loves, now has playgroup, music class and soon a soccer class to keep us busy during the week, and loves his friends and teachers at his 2 nursery classes each week...he's but the dimmest echo of the little boy who experienced a lot of trepidation entering his class each week...now? He runs for his class and never looks back. His teachers say he is often the ring leader (in a good way I hope) and enters the class like "I have arrived!" (their words exactly).


No comments: