CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

12.01.2010

First Day of Advent

We realize Gabriel is a bit young to understand advent, but I made an advent calendar anyway with the hopes that he will glean something, however small, from the tradition. We decided we will pull the verse out each night after dinner, so of course tonight was the first night. He did seem excited to hop up on the chair and pull a "prize" out of the first pouch. Naturally, he wanted to do it more after the first one, so we carefully tried to explain that we do it once per day until Christmas. I will be interested to see if he starts to catch on over the next 24 days!

1 comment:

susan said...

How adorable, I have so many sweet memories of all the years we did Advent calendar. It warms my heart for you guys starting it with Gabriel. I'm proud of yall! I know it was a lot of work to get it done by Dec 1. Enjoy!!!

Love
Mom