We took Gabriel to the Children's Museum of Manhattan Friday evening...we have been wanting to go there for a few months but finally made some time Friday...what a neat place. They have activities for infants all the way up to, oh I guess, 8 year-olds. Interactive games/displays on science and physics and an abundance of low profile things for toddlers to climb around on. Gabriel had a blast, even playing with some of the big kids. And by playing I mean they stacked up blocks and Gabriel knocked them down laughing hysterically. He did build a few towers of his own too, though.
I have to say I was disappointed at how many parents had their noses in their blackberry's and iphones while their unattended children ran a muck...Andy and I had to closely follow Gabriel around to make sure he didn't get run over. It made me want to scream 'this is not a free babysitter for your kids so you can update your facebook status people, pay attention to your kids!' ... but I held my tongue of course. We had an excellent time overall and hope to go back soon!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! What a cool museum! He's getting to be such a big boy!
Post a Comment