CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

2.11.2010

Snow Day

It snowed about a foot yesterday here in New York, and Andy's school was canceled for the day, so naturally we took Gabriel out to Central Park to see all the white stuff. We waited until around 4pm when there was considerable accumulation, and it was not too terribly windy (plus since Daddy was home, I took full advantage of the extra help and got some extra work accomplished at home...I know, it's a bit lame that I was excited about that but those of you who stay at home alone all day with a little one know how sacred a little help can be!).

Back to the snow. The park was beautiful, and Gabriel really seemed to enjoy walking around (well, riding around attached to Daddy). He was grinning ear to ear for most of the stroll around the park, and even shrieked with delight when the snow blew in his face a few times. Weird. He was quite the cute snow bunny, and Andy and I enjoyed our day together as well...complete with homemade chili and hot chocolate. Enjoy the snow show...



3 comments:

Abbie said...

The snow is beautiful! WOW!!! I can't even imagine that must snow...the sledding hill looks like so much fun .. I'm sure Gabriel will love that in years to come! Looks like he's a snow bunny like his parents :) Thanks for sharing the pics!

susan said...

the park is beautiful, wish I were there!!!!! What a fun day.

Cindy said...

You guys have awesome hats! :) Gabriel looks so happy. The snow is so pretty!! I'm so glad we got some this year for the kids to play in, too!!