CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

3.04.2009

29 Weeks and 1 Race to Go!

Andy and I ran Coogan's Shamrock 5k this past Sunday, marking my eighth race since I've been pregnant...only one more to go! It was 30 degrees out and started snowing during the race, but the bands that lined the course in festive St. Patty's Day style made it fun and interesting:


We've already signed up for a 4-miler in Central Park for the first weekend in April, so that will likely mark the end of racing for me while pregnant. I suppose I'll hang it up for a while until after the baby is born, but am already looking forward to getting back into pre-pregnancy shape! By the way, here is the 29 week belly shot:


Lastly, a few pics from last weekend: Andy's 30th Birthday! We went out to this great BBQ place near Union Square with some friends on Saturday night. Our friends Mike and Kate brought their 4-month old, Body, and he was an angel! I can only hope Baby Goodwin will be that well-behaved :)

No comments: