Happy St. Patty's Day! While I don't plan on partaking in any of the usual green festivities this year, I am reminded that Baby Boy Goodwin is due to arrive exactly 2 months from today. Lately I find that I vacillate between wanting him to just be here already (and being fine with not being pregnant anymore), versus wanting the next two months to go by slowly so that I can take it all in and really feel prepared for the changes ahead. I mean, I do have to take care of another human being afterall. For the past seven months, my body has done all of the work for me, but once he is here in the flesh, the real work begins! It is definitely a perplexing emotion that is hard to define since I've never felt so eager for time to stand still at the same time as I have for it to speed by.
For your viewing pleasure (ha!), weeks 30 and 31:
For your viewing pleasure (ha!), weeks 30 and 31:


3 comments:
You look adorable!!! I can completely relate because towards the end I struggled with wanting time to go fast & slow at the same time, too! I'm so glad all is well & I really love your St. Patty's day pic - you look great!
You look great, Ash! I can't wait to see you next month! :)
Has he started to drop already? You look like you are carrying him lower in week 31. Thanks for keeping us posted.
Steph
Post a Comment