CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

11.15.2015

Calling All Superheroes!

Judah has been talking about his superhero birthday party for months and it finally came! He even picked out his cake design (much to Andy's dismay; lack of creative freedom). The weather this month has been unseasonably warm, so we took a chance and planned his party outside and Judah's favorite outdoor park, Hudson Beach. The weather the day of his party turned out to be terrible, but thankfully it was beautiful on Sunday so we just switched it!

His party was complete with superhero capes for all his friends and silly string villain targets. It's too bad it gets dark so early in November because we could have stayed out there for hours. Judah was having such a good time, and even as the sun was setting, he didn't want to leave. Perhaps we should have moved the party up a bit! I'm pretty sure parents aren't supposed to have favorites for anything, but if I had a favorite birthday party I think it would be this one. The joy it brought to Judah was contagious. Happy 4th Birthday Judah! 



























No comments: