If you read this blog on any kind of regular basis, you know that this post has been back dated. For shame!! Not only did I forget to make a 6 month post for Judah, I also have failed to make a 7 month post (which will also be back dated after I write it in about 30 minutes).
Judah's well visit for 6 months went, well, well. He is still on the low end for weight but his gaining trend is fine. He's 14# 9 oz, which is only the 8th percentile. When I indicated to his doctor what I feed Judah on a daily basis, her response was simply "he's got his daddy's metabolism. If he's eating that much and weighs this much, he's just fine". Love that.
He is 25 1/2" long by the way, 21st percentile. He's been on solid foods for over a month now and enjoys a variety of fruits and vegetables ... though we tend to favor the prunes to keep things smooth if you know what I'm sayin. He is also sporting his first teeth, the bottom two middle ones, and is now sitting up on his own for longer periods of time.
Judah continues to be our laid back kind of baby, he loves to watch Gabriel play and seizes on every (every) opportunity to play with Gabriel's toys. I am amazed by how engaged he is at this age. His two favorite faces are big grin, and furrowed brow. Go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment