CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

9.01.2010

Down South

We just returned from a week in SC. It was great catching up with friends and being with family, although I have to say I do not miss the southern heat and humidity. It felt SO nice when we returned to the city.

We packed a lot into our visit, including lots of time swimming, a trip to the lake, a petting zoo, a race for Andy, and a pool party. Enjoy the recap!

PS - we will not be making this trip again anytime in the near future, it was really hard on Gabriel :(  ...

4 comments:

Steph said...

It was so fun to have you guys in town! Count down to Marathon weekend.

Jo Leigh said...

It was so great to see you guys...twice at that!!! We had so much fun playing! :) I don't blame you guys for not planning another trip down anytime soon...it is REALLY hard on these little guys! At least it looks (from the pics) like you guys were able to fit enough in your week to last you a while!

Jo Leigh said...

Shoot, forgot to say...thanks for the laugh at his skinny dipping pics! So funny; what a little wild man! :)

Ashley said...

Jo Leigh, was SO good to see you guys too...I could not believe you had not even met Gabriel yet. I guess with the blogs and whatnot it seems like we all see each other more than we do. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing :).