Happy 16 months to our sweet Gabriel! Gosh, he is learning and doing so many new things I can't even keep them straight these days. Words, baby signs, colors, animals, body parts, comprehension, mimicking, walking to running, teeth...LOTS of teeth, climbing/balance/dexterity, I could go on...The older he gets the more we enjoy him. I'm guessing that is by design :) ... I can't imagine stepping in the other direction of course!
We had a busy day today (dentist appointments, errands, etc) so I just snagged a quick picture of him stomping around in his new rain boots (which by the way he just loves to say 'boots' and then carries them around or wears them). He also climbed up on a diaper box to turn the light off today, a new trick, and recently has acquired a love of spinning around in circles and carrying his little back pack around everywhere (Ba-Pa he calls it...still working on the "k" sound).
Got the right idea, G, the umbrella ('brella" he says) goes with the rain boots! |
3 comments:
Love the boots!!!!!!!!!!!! cute darling baby.
I love his new rain boots!!! They are awesome! He is such a little cutie pie! By the way, I really enjoyed all of your summer pictures. I told Seth that if we ever go to New York I'm not going to be interested in doing the traditionally tourist things anymore, I'd want to scour the city for all of the fun/cool parks & things I've seen on your site! He laughed at me...oh well! :)
Isn't it amazing how much these little ones LOVE their rain boots? My girls wanted to wear theirs all the time. I remember taking Mariclaire to dance class one time in her leotard with a little flowy skirt, tights and pink rain boots.
Post a Comment