CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

5.09.2010

One to Grow On

Happy FIRST Birthday to our sweet Gabriel!! One year ago today we welcomed you into our arms and hearts at just before 5 o'clock in the morning. I will never forget that day as long as I live...even as I write this tears well up in my eyes. You are precious, you are loved, you are adored. You are one of God's children that we were given the privilege as your parents to be responsible for and raise. We have been praying for you from even before we knew you were coming, and we pray for you every day. May you enjoy many, many, many more happy years and birthdays, our angel Gabriel Hilton Goodwin. We love you.

2 comments:

Jo Leigh said...

That is so beautiful...now my eyes are tearing up! Happy, happy Birthday, Gabriel!!! It's so hard to believe he's already one! Happy Mother's Day, too, Ashley!

ddavis said...

:*) Happy Birthday Gabriel! Looks like you had a fun party