We had Gabriel's 12-month check-up Monday. He is 23 lbs. 2 oz (56%), 30 1/4" long (66%) and 48 cm head circumference (90%!!!). He had to get his shots (boo), but he did very well...I think he was more upset to have to lay down on the table than to get the actual shots because as soon as Andy picked him up he stopped crying and started pointing :). The doctor was very pleased with his growth and development as we reviewed all of Gabriel's "tricks".
I still can not believe I have a one-year old. Weird. But awesome. The doctor asked me if I was happy or sad about his one-year birthday, and I replied both...but really I am mostly happy, just nostalgic about him not being a tiny baby anymore. I am thrilled to have a happy, healthy, babbling, mobile little boy! Toddler here we come! Below are Gabriel's 12 month shots...we had a little fun with the birthday suit idea (hehe), and the others were taken at his favorite Hippo Park:
1 comment:
Oh, my goodness...I LOVE these pictures!!! How adorable is he, truly! I'm so glad that Gabriel had a great first birthday celebration despite the uncooperative weather! Love the cake; you guys are so creative!
Post a Comment