Spring has finally arrived in NYC, so we thought it only appropriate to take my 37 week Belly Shot out in Central Park. And believe it or not, I am still able to wear my running shorts (although my runs are mostly walks around the park these days!) I did manage a one mile run this past weekend, but mostly I just walk and make myself feel better by wearing the running shorts...
2 comments:
The nursery is gorgeous! You guys did a great job. You look gorgeous too, by the way. Good luck with the last couple of weeks. We are looking forward to hearing the good news about BBG's arrival.
BBG's nursery is adorable! I just love the crib! The room is so much more spacious than you made it sound! :) I can't wait for his arrival! I am getting impatient! :) Take care of yourself!
Post a Comment