We packed a lot in to this Christmas season! Photo captions will have to do the telling ;)
The boys and I had a hooky, I mean field trip day around the city on the 23rd (I took them out for their last day of school), and then on Christmas Eve we all went around the city to see the city lights and sites. Oddly, it has been really warm here (like short sleeve warm at some points), which was not very Christmas'y but nice for being out and about for hours!
After spending the entire day out exploring the city Christmas Eve, we came back home to get ready to attend the Christmas Eve service. Always ... ok not always, but sometimes a good photo op. You decide.
| Impromptu lunch with Aunt Steph |
| Lights at Columbus Circle |
| Getting our tree from the Canadians on the corner... |
| It's too early, I need my coffee |
| Christmas shopping is wearing me out, I need to relax with some blueberry tea! |
| It was FREEZING cold at the winter market, so we got hot cocoa and waffles! |
| Christmas baking time, red velvet cookies |
| Goofing on the subway |
| Target Wonderland pop up shop in Chelsea |
| "you can wear whatever you want to go out today" ... |
| Museum trip with friends... |
| Decorating our tree, and I'm too lazy to go back and rotate this picture... |
![]() |
| Photo Booth at Birthday Party for Jesus |
The boys and I had a hooky, I mean field trip day around the city on the 23rd (I took them out for their last day of school), and then on Christmas Eve we all went around the city to see the city lights and sites. Oddly, it has been really warm here (like short sleeve warm at some points), which was not very Christmas'y but nice for being out and about for hours!
| Being tourists at Rockefeller |
| Windows at Saks Fifth Avenue |
| Carousel at Bryant Park |
| Bryant Park Christmas tree |
| Library Lions! |
| Lego Store! |
| St. Patrick's Cathedral |
| Lindt chocolate store on Fifth Ave |
| Windows at Bergdorf! |
| The High Line |
After spending the entire day out exploring the city Christmas Eve, we came back home to get ready to attend the Christmas Eve service. Always ... ok not always, but sometimes a good photo op. You decide.
| Christmas Eve service |
| Christmas Jammies! |
| Prepping for Christmas morning |




No comments:
Post a Comment